The future EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, Horizon 2020 , is put in place to push stronger for innovation to enable growth and new jobs in Europe. In this context the workshop wants to shed light on two crucial ingredients of the innovation process: Entrepreneurship and partnerships for innovation.
This group aims then to cover issues related to innovation, such as:
- Innovation ecosystems, their actors and possible improvements of their growth conditions.
- How to maximise delivery of innovation by all stakeholders and prepare input for a Digital Innovation Charter
And issues related to entrepreneurship, such as:
- What are the necessary conditions for the entrepreneurs to be successful
- How to carve out potential measures to refine the instruments of Horizon 2020?
- Address topics like entrepreneur camps, mentoring, accelerators, incubators, talent and access to finance with a specific focus on web and ICT entrepreneurs and fast growing SMEs.
- What do you think about a European Public-Private Partnership to support EU web enterpreneurs to start and grow their companies? Which services should be added to the Partnership?
UPDATE: Comment the draft working document on a EU strategy for web entrepreneurs
Join the discussion, provide your comments, and feel free to launch new themes that you feel should be discussed at the Assembly.
If you feel lost in the many threads of the discussion? You can see the summary of the discussion so far here.
Moderator: Laia Pujol