What about education & learning?
I did not see clearly if the Digital agenda is considering to cover education and learning and where?
I mean not the formal education but the new innovative educational processes in the perspective of initial or life long learning, and that are taking benefit of the ICT.
I believe this is a domain that is relevant to several of the groups here such as:
1) Converged media platform. (e.g. mobile learning with tablets and smartphone, learning 2.0 with social learning, smart content; etc)
3) E-commerce: how the different actors are articulated. (cf. digital content, new business models of education, etc.)
4) Social media: is being progressively adopted in education if conjunction with mobile interaction. Note: The value of social media for the motivation, the engagement and contribution to inclusion of learners should increasingly be recognized.
5) Data: knowledge repository including meta information generated by the social interaction and collaborative annotation of content.
6) Cloud. Already a reality.
7) Security. Privacy of the learners.
8) Innovation & entrepreneurship: A "competence" & attitude that people need to participate in the "digital economy"
9) Jobs & skills: ensuring that education is aligned with the jobs and skills that are needed in the digital economy.
Any thoughts on this?