Profitable fibre operators - what do they look like?
From various discussions in this forum, and other places around the globe, it seems like the rolling out of hi speed internet (preferably by rolling out fibre) needs additional gov't funding to take place.
I wonder - can we have some examples of profitable fibre operators?? What are they doing right - and what should other fibre operators do to become (more) profitable? What are the KPIs (Key Perfomance Indicators...) for these operators on for instance..:
* customer mix
* ARPU (Average Revenue per User)
* COGS (Cost of Goods Sold)
* Margin (income for operator after paying for purchased content etc)
* OpEx (Operational Expenses)
* CapEx per customer (Capital Expenditure
With more than 1.000 smart brains gathering in Brussels - I would hope that someone can bring forward some good news and examples here?