Lets focus on the problems
It seems to me that the Social media forum is consisting of only biased "happy" thoughts. promotion and no intention what-so-ever of considering /raising problems.
I would suggest less technology-push by the religious and more society perspective.
- Commercial profiling of children
- Political profiling by commmerical entities
- Market distortion
- Security problems from concentration of unsecure data
- Geopolitical implications of citizens and companies made transparant to a few large players
- Filter bobles or ghettofication of opinion making
- Percepetion influencing through assiociation manipulation (individual spin)
- Fraud due to easy targetting
- Inside market knowledge
Also where are the discussion of alternatives / nuancing?
- Peer - to - peer structures
- Empowerment vs. Surveillance, i.e. non-identification
Without problem understanding, we cannot make successfull strategy. On the contrary, we end up doing more of what caused the problems.