Digital Agenda Assembly Jobs & Skills Virtual Meeting
Update: June 15th, 2012
Following up on the meeting and due to the fact that some people weren't able to join, we will have a second meeting:
Conference call on Monday, June 18th, 4pm CET.
If you would like to attend, please send me a private message over the platform with your email address so as to forward you instructions.
You are kindly invited to join the Jobs & Skills Working Group Meeting.
When: Wednesday, June 13 2012 04:00 PM (GMT+01:00)
>> The meeting room is open and permanent, so feel free to check it out anytime.
As you know,
1) in the upcoming Digital Agenda Assembly there is no workshop on Jobs & Skills, additionally
2) the work of the group on Jobs and Skills is crucial for EC and EU citizens and it continues far beyond this event and
3) its purpose is aiming at shaping concrete policy & action recommendation
So as to remedy the situation (1) and facilitate (2) and (3), I'd like to invite you to launch our virtual communication & collaboration.
Our initial aim is
- to setup a sustainable collaboration scheme to supplement the asynchronous discussion in the Digital Agenda Assembly Platform and
- to prepare effectively for the upcoming Assembly on June 21-22.
*** Technical Preparation
Please make sure you have an updated java installation. Mac's are OK too. If needed, install the latest java from www.java.com.
If needed, see more details about systems requirements & trouble shooting, here:
** Test Session
To test if you’re all set for the meeting and explore the 3d environment, please join our test session on Tuesday, June 12 2012 04:00 PM (GMT+01:00)
** Friendly Warning:
It's not a conference call or a passive web conference, we will actually meet in a 3d virtual meeting room, so please dress your digital self properly and prepare for action!
Special thanks to Altadyn and Darius Lahoutifard for their support.